Associations are one of the most powerful entities in a man’s life with a profound influence on a man’s life. The kind of people a man associate with or keep as a company of friends determine how far he/ she will go in life. There’s no psychology about that, it’s a fact. Most times, it’s very difficult to know these particular sets of people. Most of them appear friend and angel-like but it’s all a façade.
Let’s explore this group of people, shall we!
- The Pretenders: these sets of people appear to love everything about you but deep down, they wish for your downfall. Stay away from such people, they are called enemies of progress.
- The Manipulators: these set of people will do anything to keep you because they like sucking you like leeches. They will like to keep you because of what they can get from you. Avoid them, they are suckers of life.
- The Critics: it’s every expedient to have a constructive kind of criticism. It helps develop and improve someone’s ability in whatever he/she is doing. But when it oversteps its boundaries, it could cause a scar in someone’s life.
- The Gossipers: these kinds of people have the mouth of a basket and they are suitable to keep as friends and associate. They lack the ability to keep secrets, so your secrets are not safe with them. Avoid them.
- The Insensitive: these set of people are inconsiderate. They act without considering how you feel. They are careless with words and can hurt anyone close to them. No one deserves to be verbally abused. This kind of person gives you bad energy. You do not want bad energy, do you!
- The pompous and arrogant: these are of the most disgusting, they feel they are above everyone. They have no regard for humanity and no sense of humility. If you get involved with such people, you might develop so inferiority complex, because they will drag your self-esteem to the gutters.
- The competitors: this kind of people sees everything in life as a competition. The turn everything of yours to competition and if you are not careful you will end up wasting your life competing with them.
- The grumpy: they are called bad tempers. These kinds of people flare up at the slightest provocation. They can cause a regrettably physical pain to their victims. So keep away from such bad energy.
- The grudgers: these people never forgive. Their offenders will never go unpunished. They may pretend to have forgotten but the feelings still linger, lurking in the dark, waiting to strike at the slightest offense. Avoid them.
These kinds of people will slow down your progress in life. So if you want to move forward in life, don’t keep such people as your friends and associates. They will drain you emotionally, physically, financially, and spiritually.
Join Drumhour On Telegram
Love the article you just read? Join our Telegram channel to get the latest articles and never miss an update. JOIN NOW
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from Drumhour.
Originally posted on 01/01/2021 @ 8:19 PM