Know weather you are an introvert or not by these facts;
1. Those who are introvert do not necessarily want to be alone by themselves all the time.
However, they do seem to be more comfortable with their own thoughts than others.
2. Being an introvert has little or nothing to do with shyness, nor does it imply that they are scared of interacting with others.
What it does mean is that introverts do not often simply for the sake of interacting.
3. Introverts ideal eating setups are usually at home with some soulful music around rather than big restaurants.
4. The downside of introverts is that they often get stuck in their heads.
They tend to over-analyze every even both positive and negative. They replay the memories continuously in their head, over and over again.
5. Introverts cannot be expected to BECOME extroverts. They simply have a totally different temperament and manner of handling things.
Sometimes the best solution usually comes from having a combination of the two personality types.
Join Drumhour On Telegram
Love the article you just read? Join our Telegram channel to get the latest articles and never miss an update. JOIN NOW
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from Drumhour.
Originally posted on 08/08/2020 @ 7:52 PM